Tuesday, September 02, 2008

please?

An unlucky month for me indeed.

1st sept has passed. The clock is still ticking, the sun is still shining, the rain is still pouring, & im still lagging.

Just finished reading a novel. Its another happy ending. I love happy endings, i like the feeling of knowing the couple (in the novel) patched up after their misunderstanding, and living happily ever after. & it happens only in novels. Asshole.

Staying away from home, from those memories, trying my best to lead a normal life. Ha! Guess it aint as easy as i think.

Forget it.

In addition to my bad luck, my harddrive is dead.

WHAT THE FUCK.

My pictures, memories, documents, songs, G.O.N.E.

Recently, i feel sort of disturbed by someone's behaviour. Behind every action is a reason, so what is the real reason behind all your actions? Trying to seek attention from us, or trying to sew back the crack?

I think girls who get their boyfriend to help them settle their stuff are really retarded. Even if your boyfriend actually managed to get people to treat you better, how long will things persist? It only solved the problem TEMPORARY. Let me emphasise on the word, TEMPORARY. Why? The main problem is still left unsolved, to find the permanent cure, is to solve things YOURSELF. Tsk.

I think im not in the position to really talk about this, because this is what i think. If you think im talking about you, then maybe its time to self reflect. & maybe im not talking about you? Because I DINT FUCKING HELL STATE YOUR NAME.

I can only confirm one thing, i aint in the right mind. Ignore me.

Ps: Please correct me if there are any grammar/spelling errors in my post! :D

No comments: